Falkon privacy notice
Posted: Dec 14, 2021 | Effective: Dec 14, 2021
This Privacy Notice explains how we, Falkon AI, Inc., handle the personal information we collect through our website, marketing, events, and sales activities (“Personal Data”).
It doesn’t apply to the customer information we process when customers use our services. To read about how we protect, secure, and keep confidential that information, please refer to our customer agreement.
The Personal Data we collect
We collect the following types of information through our website, marketing, events, and sales activities:
- Name and contact information;
- Account registration information;
- Automated information, like device, IP address, and website usage information;
- Communications between you and us; and
- Your marketing and communication preferences.
The purposes of collecting Personal Data
We collect your name and contact information so that we can provide you with information about our products, manage your registration for and attendance at our events and webinars or for office visits, manage your registration for use of the services, contests, and promotions, and provide you with customer support or otherwise communicate with you.
We collect device and usage data to develop, improve, manage and customize our websites and services, to assess and improve the related user experience, to identify customer opportunities, and to guarantee our websites’ and services' security and continued proper functioning.
We collect your billing information to complete transactions with you when you purchase our products or services.
Sharing with third parties
We share Personal Data with the following categories of third parties:
- Our contracted service providers that process Personal Data on our behalf for IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support, and data enrichment;
- Affiliates within our current or future corporate group that process Personal Data for customer support, marketing, event management, technical operations, and account management;
- Sponsors of events, webinar, or contests for which you register;
- Third-party social media and advertising networks so that we can advertise on their platforms;
- In individual instances, professional advisers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, and accounting services, or if we are involved in a merger, reorganization, asset sale, or business combination; and
- Public and government authorities, to the extent we are compelled to disclose Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations.
We do not sell your Personal Data. We also don’t share it with third parties for their marketing purposes.
EU data rights
If you are using our services from the EU, we will process your data for the purposes of furthering our contractual relationship with your organization. In addition, you have certain rights over your account registration data, including the right to delete, correct, transfer, and receive access to it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise those rights.
We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, improve, protect, and promote our services. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services. If our systems receive a DNT:1 signal from your browser, we don’t currently respond to it.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
From time to time we may change or update our Privacy Notice. If we make material changes to the way we process your Personal Data that negatively impacts you, those changes will only apply prospectively and we will provide you notice via our Service or by other communication channels, such as by email or community post. If you object to any of the changes and no longer wish to use our services, you have to stop using them.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com.
Our address is: Falkon AI Inc c/o Galvanize, 111 S Jackson St, Seattle WA 98104